Q: Hello there, I have a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder with only 103,000 miles, but living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Today, @ 21*, I drove on

The car had been sitting in a non-heated garage for close to 24 hrs. When I drove earlier today, it was 21*. After only driving a few blocks, the temperature gauge was already between H and C. I didn't think this is normal, so turned around and drove home. Could the suv be on the way to overheating? If so, why please? Thank you!

3. Hello there, I have a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder with only 103,000 miles, but living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Today, @ 21*, I drove on