Q: Q: Hello there

I ended up changing all 5 motor mounts on my honda civic lx 4dr. 1.6L But my car still makes a noise when i switch gear to ( Drive)still runs. I just dnt know if its the transmission. Fluid transmisiion its okay. Any suggestions??? Plz

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The noises you are hearing may be coming from the transmission as it ages. The vehicle is getting older and is likely to start wearing down. The transmission is definitely one of the components that will start to develop these symptoms. If the vehicle is driving fine, and the transmission is not having any major issues shifting or downshifting, the noise may a normal sign of wear. Other components besides the transmission may also be making noise. You may want to do a full inspection of the vehicle. Include the U-joints and drivetrain. For more help diagnosing the noises, contact our service department.

3. Q: Hello there