Q: Engine noises at higher rpms.

this is regarding about my Hundai terracan car model 2004 with 236000milage.i feel some sound like turbo when i press my foot on the gasoline and Rpm cames upto 150/160rpm.but on 100/130rpm i cant feel any sounds.what is the main cause of this sounds.is there any posibilities that my engine crankcase/crankshaft is something Worn damage rather bearing broken? and also can i still used/drive it when sounds is bad but not too noisy my car still running fine thanks for you advise more Power...

Hello. If your engine is making sounds at higher rpm it may be possible that the issues are mechanical. The first thing I would do is check the engine’s oil to make sure that it is at the proper level. Low engine oil can cause all sorts of issues, including noises, due to oil starvation. If the engine is not suffering in performance when you hear the noise then that is a sign that the noise is probably not related to a worn or damaged bearing. Usually worn or damaged bearings will produce a distinct knocking sound, and will affect performance. If the oil is good then the next things I would check are the belts and pulleys. If the belts or pulleys are worn they may cause noises that can change with engine speed. You may continue to drive the vehicle however the noises will likely get louder, and the issue more serious as time progresses. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to (diagnose the source of the noise)[https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-making-a-noise-inspection].

3. Engine noises at higher rpms.