Q: Can the dome interior light for a 2006 Suzuki Reno fit a 2005 looking for a blue light but they all are for a 2006 2005 Suzuki Reno

Need to know if I bought a 2006 interior dome light will it fit my 2005 Suzuki reno

Hi there - according to Suzuki, the 2005-2008 Reno dome light bulbs are the same. Remove your bulb and take it with you when purchasing the new bulb. This will allow you to confirm they are the same before purchasing. Good luck!

3. Can the dome interior light for a 2006 Suzuki Reno fit a 2005 looking for a blue light but they all are for a 2006 2005 Suzuki Reno