Q: Hello Peter How much do you charge to drive out to a client

My driver side back door will not lock or unlock who is a swivel door not sure what's going on with it will not open how much do you charge to fix the door and how much do you charge to drive out to the client

Hi Wendy. Thanks for writing in to YourMechanic.com today. Our mobile mechanics can come to your location to complete a door will not lock inspection to determine what repairs are needed. When you receive the estimate for service after clicking this link to request a quote, the price includes our mobile service to come to your location. Once they’ve determined what is causing this problem, the right repairs can be made onsite.

3. Hello Peter How much do you charge to drive out to a client