Q: Hello Patrick. I have 2 stud's that have already broke in my rim/tire, it happened one time before and I had to get it burned out

2 studs brole in my tire

Hi there. Mercedes-Benz lug studs are incredibly brittle and tend to snap under two different situations. First, the stud will be torqued down too tightly, which fuses the stud inside the hub and snaps when it’s taken off with an impact wrench or a standard lug-wrench. Second, the lug stud is cross threaded when installed. If you’ve had two break recently, it is very likely that you’ll have issues with the remaining studs on the same wheel. My recommendation would be to search for a local suspension alignment shop in your area, as they are typically the best resources for replacing the studs. It is possible that the interior threads have been damaged and that the hub will need to be replaced. However, since this is service best left to a professional suspension shop as they’ll have better tools and resources to complete the job correctly than our mobile mechanics.

3. Hello Patrick. I have 2 stud's that have already broke in my rim/tire, it happened one time before and I had to get it burned out