Q: Hello my name is Ian and i have 2009 Infiniti G37. I've been having some issues with my rear driver side TPM for a few months now.

Tpm monitor in rear driver side tire keeps losing air slowly and indicating that theres a fault. Been in Infiniti 4 times already for same issue

Hi there. Is the TPM light on steady or flashing? If it is on steady then there is a leak somewhere. This could be a slow leak that may not have had the proper time dedicated to determining its location. The sensor itself could be leaking, the wheel, or there is something in the tire. I suggest having a proper inspection performed to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several technicians available that can assist you with diagnostics, services, and repairs at your home or office. Unfortunately, Your Mechanic does not offer tire pressure monitoring system service or repair.

3. Hello my name is Ian and i have 2009 Infiniti G37. I've been having some issues with my rear driver side TPM for a few months now.