Q: Q: Loud Exhaust

Hello i have a cadillac cts 2004 and it sounds like a race car. They said the owner before me had cut something for it to sound like this. But i want it to be quite what do i have to do.

Hi There, It sounds like the previous owner may have cut part of the exhaust muffler out or potentially removed the catalytic converter which may cause it to be a bit louder than normal. Unfortunately, without inspecting the car to determine what is missing, it may be tough to diagnose. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to inspect your car to determine what may be needed to correct the exhaust problem.

3. Q: Loud Exhaust