Q: Hello my break light on passenger side not working, fuse looks OK anb bulb can you tell me my next step?

The break light is not working on one side fuse seems to be fine and break switch is working, can you tell me my next step

Hi there. If the lights are only out on one side then I would start by double checking the bulb, as it can look good and be faulty. If the bulb is fine then I test the receptacle for power. If there is not power then the circuit needs to be tested. Most of the time if there is no power then there is a break in the wiring, which typically occurs in the trunk. If there is power then it may just have a bad receptacle for the bulb which is common. If you are wanting to have your lights fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose and repair your brake lights] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brake-light-is-not-working-inspection

• Hello my break light on passenger side not working, fuse looks OK anb bulb can you tell me my next step?