Q: Hello my belt is heating up

Belt heated

3. Hello my belt is heating up

Q: Heater still blowing cold air?

When cooling systems are re-filled (after thermostat replacement for example) air can get trapped and that trapped air can prevent normal circulation of coolant. That, and low coolant level, would be the first things to check. If no problem is...

Q: Why wont my hybrid start

This could be any number of things ranging from a faulty starter relay to potentially a problem with the charging system such as a faulty alternator. If the starting is intermittent and does not require the car to be jumped...

Q: engine fault workshop light is on.

Hi there. The engine fault workshop light means that the engine light is on and active with a fault code. Get a code reader and scan the computer to the vehicle to determine what codes are stored in the computer....