Q: Hello my belt is heating up

Belt heated

3. Hello my belt is heating up

Q: My heater blower doesn't work how do I test if it is the resistor or blower?

Hello. If the fan is not turning on then the blow motor needs to be checked. I usually check for power at the blower. If there is power there then I replace the blower. If not then I check the...

Q: While diriving my 2017 honda civic my dash displayed powered steering (eps) problem, what does this mean?

Yes, all of those issues should be checked out, especially as the warning lights involve key vehicle safety systems like the steering system. Your vehicle is under warranty as it is brand new. You should bring the car back to...

Q: Q: Shaking

Hi There, Depending on what speed the shaking happens and whether or not it happens when pressing the brake pedal, this may be a result of suspension components failing or possibly brakes that need to be replaced. If the shaking...