Q: Hello my belt is heating up

Belt heated

3. Hello my belt is heating up

Q: Which one of my heater hoses is the inlet on my 1999 Ford Ranger

Hello. The inlet hose for your heating system is the hose that goes to the water pump area. The other hose is the outlet. These flush kits will actually work on either one though as it does go through the...

Q: Good bulbs, good fuses, only middle brake light working, 2001 Honda Civic

Hi there. If only the high mounted light in the middle works, then there is a problem with the wiring to the rear lights. This is assuming that the bulbs are good. If the bulbs are fine then I usually...

Q: My car will start up and idles fine, but will stall when i put it in gear. Will drive fine if i accelerate but stalls at stops

You will need to have the computer tested again for codes. If getting O2 sensor codes then the engine may have a vacuum leak causing the stall and o2 sensor codes. Have engine checked by a mechanic like one from...