Q: Hello Kevin I got a check engine light inspection in May by one your yourmechanics? Do I still get the 12 months warrant since I g

My check engine light is still popping out codes and I had a yourmechanics come check it out on May do I still get a 12 month warranty to come and check the car out? I want to find the reason behind all these codes

Warranties are very specific and so to answer your question, I would need to know if you were making a claim based on actual repairs that were performed to resolve previous trouble codes. A big uncertainty in trying to answer your question is I do not know if the present codes that you are writing in about are the "same" as the original codes from May and thus, for example, whether there is even a "possibility" that a repair you may have purchased in May to resolve the "original" codes has "failed". In your particular circumstance, as you have phrased your inquiry, really the thing to do is request a check engine light diagnostic. Based on your original paperwork (documentation of repairs/parts installed), what will happen is the mechanic, in the course of evaluating the present codes, will definitely determine if "covered repairs" (from May) are presently at issue, that is if a present failure relates back to the specific work you requested back in May. Obviously, the only way to accomplish that is to get your present circumstance (the present codes/faults) diagnosed. Put most simply, if anything done in May has "failed" (under the warranty terms) then yes you would be covered. For further background, you can peruse the complete terms of the Warranty Document. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Hello Kevin I got a check engine light inspection in May by one your yourmechanics? Do I still get the 12 months warrant since I g