Q: Hello Joshua , I could put my car to reverse but I can't put it on drive what can I do

I can't put my car to drive I could only reverse. Are the cables loose or what do I need to do?

Hi there. It’s possible that your shift solenoid is broken or that you have a linkage or internal transmission component failure. It is also possible that you have some sort transmission fluid restriction issue, which can also cause the vehicle to not shift into a forward gear. Although having the transmission flushed might resolve this issue, it’s probably a better idea to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete a car will not shift into drive inspection. This will allow them to pinpoint the root source of this issue and recommend or complete the right repairs for you.

3. Hello Joshua , I could put my car to reverse but I can't put it on drive what can I do