Q: Hello Joshua , I could put my car to reverse but I can't put it on drive what can I do

I can't put my car to drive I could only reverse. Are the cables loose or what do I need to do?

Hi there. It’s possible that your shift solenoid is broken or that you have a linkage or internal transmission component failure. It is also possible that you have some sort transmission fluid restriction issue, which can also cause the vehicle to not shift into a forward gear. Although having the transmission flushed might resolve this issue, it’s probably a better idea to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete a car will not shift into drive inspection. This will allow them to pinpoint the root source of this issue and recommend or complete the right repairs for you.

• Hello Joshua , I could put my car to reverse but I can't put it on drive what can I do