Q: Thermostat

Hello Joshua, i have a 2012 ram 1500 5.7l hemi with a bad thermostat, which is the correct one 180 or the 203

Your truck will use either thermostat, but the 180 thermostat may be the better option providing better cooling and keeping engine temperatures lower overall. The difference is simply the temperature at which the thermostat opens, thus the 180 thermostat being the better cooling thermostat. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to replace your thermostat.