Q: Q: Thermostat

Hello Joshua, i have a 2012 ram 1500 5.7l hemi with a bad thermostat, which is the correct one 180 or the 203

3. Q: Thermostat

Q: Power steering stiff sometimes and makes whining noise when turning

This may be related to a failing power steering pump or low power steering fluid levels. As you may know, the power steering system uses a pump, normally driven by a belt. The pump supplies pressure as it is turned...

Q: How do I use lane change assist?

Lane change assist makes it easy for you to signal a lane change. Instead of pushing the multifunction lever all the way down, and having to return it to its base position when you’re done changing lanes, the lane change...

Q: Q: How do I read the speedometer?

The speedometer is located on the instrument panel, and tells you roughly how fast your vehicle is going. The speedometer is a semicircle, with a hand that points to the speed at which you are currently driving.