Q: Hello, I replaced my window regulator on my 1995 bmw 318i and for some reason the regulator slips out from the track.

I replaced my window regulator on my 1995 bmw 318i and for some reason the regulator slips out from the track where the clips attach to the track of the window regulator. Perhaps you may have a work around for this troubling issue. The repair is on the right (passenger) side of my car.

3. Hello, I replaced my window regulator on my 1995 bmw 318i and for some reason the regulator slips out from the track.