Q: Hello I replaced my battery and now the check engine light is on and a slow start now. Also the cruise light blinks

I replaced the battery and now the check engine light is on and also slow to start. The cruise light is also blinking

When the battery is disconnected, the engine control module loses memorized adjustments it has "learned" to keep the engine operating properly. In some cases, this results in poor starting or idling after the battery is reconnected, but the symptoms should clear after the car is allowed to just idle for some time before being driven. The check engine light being on after a battery change is not common in that model, so it’s best to check the codes. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect the vehicle.

3. Hello I replaced my battery and now the check engine light is on and a slow start now. Also the cruise light blinks