Q: Hello I recently just replaced the water pump on my car but after a week of getting it fixed I still smell a burnt rubber smell an

My cars water pump was replaced about a month ago and I still notice the burnt rubber smell and my temperature gauge goes up and down when I drive it for awhile. Should I have gotten the thermostat fixed or does the radiator need replacing.

3. Hello I recently just replaced the water pump on my car but after a week of getting it fixed I still smell a burnt rubber smell an