Q: Hello, I need to get an idea of what a good price would be to replace my Front Brake Rotor and shocks on a 2008 Chevy Equinox 3.4L

Hello, I need to get an idea of what a good price would be to replace my Front Brake Rotor and shocks on a 2008 Chevy Equinox 3.4L

Hi there. If you’d like to receive a quote for the brake rotors being replaced, please click this link and submit a quote request. This will put you in direct contact with our sales team and you can customize a repair package that your Chevrolet needs.

3. Hello, I need to get an idea of what a good price would be to replace my Front Brake Rotor and shocks on a 2008 Chevy Equinox 3.4L