Q: Hello , i just changed my brake pads for my car and the next day while driving at high speeds it started smoking on the driver sid

Replaced brake pads and rotor on driver side but driver side still smoking. Also have brake fluid in the car. Why is the driver side still smoking and having a resistance

If the "smoking" is due to the rotor and pad material overheating, it is likely that the caliper piston and/or the pins that allow the caliper to move relative to the bolted on torque plate are sticking. Another possible failure is an internal rubber hose failure causing lack of release of brake line pressure when you let go of the brake pedal. If you request a brake system inspection the responding certified mechanic will inspect the brake system, diagnose the fault and make the necessary repairs. If the rotor was severely overheated, it should be measured to ensure it is not warped. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Hello , i just changed my brake pads for my car and the next day while driving at high speeds it started smoking on the driver sid