Q: hello, i have replace the oil coolant lines, oil gaskets, and it is still leaking oil. 1997 chevy s-10 v6. now they are saying its

i have a 97 chevy s-10 ls v-6. it has been leaking oil in a small amount. mechanic replace the oil coolant lines, oil gaskets, both. It is still leaking small amount. he is saying it might be main real seal or oil pan. first did he need to replace those of earlier, and much will it cost on the new problems. thank you charlie

If you’ve replaced gaskets and oil lines and you still have an oil leak, it’s most likely coming from the front crankshaft seal which will need to be replaced by a professional mechanic. You can request a quote from one of our mobile mechanics to complete a front crankshaft seal replacement to get a price estimate.

• hello, i have replace the oil coolant lines, oil gaskets, and it is still leaking oil. 1997 chevy s-10 v6. now they are saying its