Q: Hello I have a question.I have went to 2 different car shops for this problem.it seems my car may be leaning sometimes when I driv

Took car to 2 different shop .they don't see nothing.they even drive car but when I'm driving car sometimes seem to be leaning to one side than back to even again.what can be problem .I don't want anything seriou to be wrong and I'm driving around with my children

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The factory service manual specifies a "ride height" for your vehicle and measurement instructions, from frame to ground, to determine if the vehicle meets the specification. "Ride height" could be off if, say, the springs are weak and thus the car is riding lower than it should. The shop should have measured the ride height and compared it against the factory specification. Of course, check your tire inflation and there is a possibility that defective struts could make it feel as though your car is moving unusually from side to side. Given what you are describing, your best option is to request a suspension/strut inspection and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hello I have a question.I have went to 2 different car shops for this problem.it seems my car may be leaning sometimes when I driv