Q: Hello I have a question.I have went to 2 different car shops for this problem.it seems my car may be leaning sometimes when I driv

Took car to 2 different shop .they don't see nothing.they even drive car but when I'm driving car sometimes seem to be leaning to one side than back to even again.what can be problem .I don't want anything seriou to be wrong and I'm driving around with my children

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Hello I have a question.I have went to 2 different car shops for this problem.it seems my car may be leaning sometimes when I driv