Q: hello i have a 2015 ford mustang and accidentally turned off the backup cam and i dont know how to turn it back on

hello i have a 2015 ford mustang and accidentally turned off the backup cam and i dont know how to turn it back on

Hi there. This video might be of some help for you to watch. If the video does not help you, Ford recommends car owners to visit their owners website to reach out to them directly for technical support issues on computer related problems.

3. hello i have a 2015 ford mustang and accidentally turned off the backup cam and i dont know how to turn it back on