Q: Hello I have a 1999 GMC Jimmy I have got the water pump change the battery and the fuel pump changed as well right after I got the

Hello I have a 1999 GMC Jimmy I have got the water pump change the battery and the fuel pump changed as well right after I got the water pump changed I tried to drive it and noticed that when I switch gears it jerk. I tried to move it from Park to drive and a jerk and then I moved it to reverse and it did the same thing now when I drive and I go about 25 miles an hour the RPMs go up to about 3 and I'm not exactly sure why at first it will overheat and that's why I got the thermostat change so now it don't overheat anymore but I'm just trying to figure out what would make it idle high because I'm afraid to drive it this way

3. Hello I have a 1999 GMC Jimmy I have got the water pump change the battery and the fuel pump changed as well right after I got the