Q: Q: Noise

HELLO I HAVE A 1999 BUICK REGAL I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY CAR EVERY TIME I START THE CAR IN THE MORNING I HEAR LIKE HOLLOW GROWL

Q: Coolant leaking and overheating, car also shut off on me.. could it be my water pump?

The coolant leak could be coming from the water pump weep hole (indicates that the seal is bad), a coolant hose that is split or loose on the clamps, a split radiator, or the radiator could be plugged up causing...

Q: My check engine light is on and I have a code P0401 in my 2010 Chrysler Town & Country

Hello. Typically when you get this code it is because you have low flow in the EGR system. If the EGR valve is good and if the tube is clear then you either have a clog in the intake manifold...

Q: Car shakes and smoke coming out of engine

I have run into this problem before. The exhaust manifold coolant vent hoses melt and cause coolant to leak. The engine will then overheat because it can not hold pressure causing it to start shaking. I would recommend having a...