Q: Q: Noise

HELLO I HAVE A 1999 BUICK REGAL I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY CAR EVERY TIME I START THE CAR IN THE MORNING I HEAR LIKE HOLLOW GROWL

Q: Accelerating problem.

If you are having an acceleration problem then you should first have the computer diagnosed to see if the throttle position sensor is not stuck at idle position. The throttle is electronically controlled and will not allow acceleration if there...

Q: Why is 2008 Pontiac grand Prix code reading multiple cylinder misfire

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...

Q: Service stabilitrak

The Stabilitrac system is your vehicle's traction control system. Your vehicle is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information simultaneously to the ABS and traction control system which...