Q: Q: Noise

HELLO I HAVE A 1999 BUICK REGAL I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY CAR EVERY TIME I START THE CAR IN THE MORNING I HEAR LIKE HOLLOW GROWL

Q: High RPMs, but throwing the error code P0340.

Hello. P0340 is the code for camshaft position sensor circuit malfunction. A few common causes for this are a faulty cam position sensor, connector, or wiring. The first thing I would do is carefully examine the cam position sensor and...

Q: What will cause an automatic transmission not to shift into the final drive gear? 1993 Buick LeSabre

Hi - by "won't shift into the highest gear", I interpret this to mean the lock-up of the torque converter, which effectively is another gear (eliminates any slip through the torque converter). Your symptoms suggest that the transmission is not...

Q: Q: Bleeding brakes

If you are able to keep the master cylinder full and thus no air can be drawn toward the ABS pump and valving during brake bleeding, you can often get away without using a bi-directional scan tool to remotely actuate...