Q: What would cause the engine temperature in my 2002 Subaru Impreza to constantly fluctuate.

Temperature gauge goes from operating temperature (at the first of the two middle lines) up to the second of the two middle lines. It then bounces between the two. I have replaced the thermostat about a year ago, and I replaced the radiator about six months ago. Any ideas about what the problem could be will be helpful. Also, there is no smoke coming from the car, no unusual smells. The only thing that I have found is that occasionally some of the coolant in the reservoir will boil out.

3. What would cause the engine temperature in my 2002 Subaru Impreza to constantly fluctuate.