Q: hello, i have 1997 gmc safari awd. it recently shut down on the highway and wouldnt start. pulled DTC p0108 MAP sensor high voltag

hello, i have 1997 gmc safari awd. it recently shut down on the highway and wouldnt start. pulled DTC p0108 MAP sensor high voltage. replaced MAP on side of road with another used sensor, no start. towed home, checked sensor KOEO and i have good 5 volt supply and good ground, and 2.7 volts signal. changed sensor to other used sensor, almost identical readings. i should have high 4s for the signal with KOEO, correct? are both sensors bad or is it another problem?

3. hello, i have 1997 gmc safari awd. it recently shut down on the highway and wouldnt start. pulled DTC p0108 MAP sensor high voltag