Q: hello, i have 1997 gmc safari awd. it recently shut down on the highway and wouldnt start. pulled DTC p0108 MAP sensor high voltag

hello, i have 1997 gmc safari awd. it recently shut down on the highway and wouldnt start. pulled DTC p0108 MAP sensor high voltage. replaced MAP on side of road with another used sensor, no start. towed home, checked sensor KOEO and i have good 5 volt supply and good ground, and 2.7 volts signal. changed sensor to other used sensor, almost identical readings. i should have high 4s for the signal with KOEO, correct? are both sensors bad or is it another problem?

Hi there. P0108 is the code for a problem with the MAP electrical circuit sensor having too high voltage input to the Engine Control Unit (ECU). This means that the voltage input to the ECU is too high and that it is not in the correct range for proper engine operation to work with inputs from the Mass Air Flow Sensor (MAF) and Throttle Position Switch (TPS). In most cases, the code is triggered by a failure of the MAP sensor or the electrical harness connected to the MAP and the ECU. Most mechanics do not consider the electrical harness as a possible source. You should read this article to learn more about this code and the possible solutions.

3. hello, i have 1997 gmc safari awd. it recently shut down on the highway and wouldnt start. pulled DTC p0108 MAP sensor high voltag