Q: Hello Howard. This is my first time using this service and I was wanting to know if the quoted price include the brakes, pads and

My bakes completly are out to the point where I have to press almost down to the floor of the car to stop. I do know that my rear rotors are damaged as well.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! We have located your account but unfortunately we were unable to locate an existing quote.

We would like to further assist you with your quote and appointment, please give us a call at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST so we can assist you.

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. Hello Howard. This is my first time using this service and I was wanting to know if the quoted price include the brakes, pads and