Q: Brakes, rotors, or something else?

Hello pls what can be checked on my car when I pressed the brake the steering wheel shakes,have change the tie rod,ball joint,set the alignment still it shake when I pressed the brake on a motion.

It sounds like you may have at least one or more warped brake rotors. When you press on your brake pedal, this activates a hydraulic pressure which forces small pistons inside your brake calipers to push the brake pads against the brake rotors which is what causes the stopping power of your brakes. An enormous amount of heat is generated due to the friction between the brake pads and rotors when the brakes are applied everytime you press the pedal. As the brake rotors eventually cool down and then heat up again the next time you press on the brakes, over time this can cause them to warp slightly causing small low spots on the surface of the brake rotor. When this happens and the brake pads are applied again to the rotors, this causes an uneven surface (on the rotor) to be applied to the flat surface brake pad, which can cause a vibration, shaking or very loud grinding sound you are describing. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your brake rotors.