Q: Heavy steering

Hi I have heavy steering on my refrigeration van I changed the power steering pump and the belt tensioner fluid is fine can anyone help??

3. Heavy steering

Q: RPM needle moves up and down and then car shuts off when starting it. This happens intermittent. Runs good some days, others no.

Hello, thank you for writing in. With all of the various codes and systems being effected, you may be experiencing a vacuum leak. While everything the dealership did was understandable to some extent, a vacuum leak test needs to be...

Q: Red lined engine by accident and now the engine idle is higher than normal. Smell something burning like rubber.

Hi there. The engine revving up higher than normal could be caused by the idle air control valve (IAC). The valve could have gotten stuck when the engine was throttled rapidly when first started. Check the IAC and see if...

Q: The car starts only with Easy Spray

Hi there. Thanks for writing in about your 2010 Ford Transit Connect. It sounds like there may not be a crank signal occurring at the normal cranking speed. If there is not, then the engine will not start. If adding...