Q: Heavy steering

Hi I have heavy steering on my refrigeration van I changed the power steering pump and the belt tensioner fluid is fine can anyone help??

3. Heavy steering

Q: The cam chain snapped. Is the engine on a 2011 Ford Transit 2.4L a non-interference engine?

Hello and thank you for contacting Your Mechanic. The engine in your ford 2011 is a tdci diesel 2.4 engine. The engine is an interference engine and the valve train could be damaged. Install the new chain on the camshaft...

Q: my engine is louder than usual it seemed to be overworking today it was vibrating then while driving I smelled strong burnt like s

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vibration is coming from the engine not working correctly. The cause of this is the focus of our attention. The white smoke is a sign that a fluid of some sort is being...

Q: my car wont do a burnout why?

This car will likely not do a burnout because it is only the 6 cylinder model. It is also possible that something is built into the vehicle to prevent it from doing that such as traction control. I would recommend...