Q: Heavy steering

Hi I have heavy steering on my refrigeration van I changed the power steering pump and the belt tensioner fluid is fine can anyone help??

3. Heavy steering

Q: 2011 Ford Transit Connect overheats, AC blows warm

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2011 Ford Transit Connect L4-2.0l. I have ran into so many of these vehicles with blown head gaskets. They can be hard to diagnose if they are not tested during the overheating. A...

Q: squeaking when I turn

Worn ball joints are a common problem with this vehicle. When they wear and/or the grease dries up inside them, they make a squeaking sound when turning the wheel or over bumps. The front suspension should be checked out. If...

Q: I have a 2014 Honda Accord the check charging system is flashing I've had the car checked nothing is Wrong with the battery or an

The battery should be load tested by a professional. Load testing can only be reliably performed on a fully charged battery. If the battery passes a load test be sure it is NOT a marginal pass in which case you...