Q: heavy brake applied front wheels lock then release repeatedly.Rear wheels not locking

no abs light or anything else happens at all. moderate braking ok

My car has an automatic transmission.Is a Nissan navara

Hi there:

Sometimes when the brake pads begin to wear out, the front wheels might lock up quickly; then quickly release and "pulse" until the vehicle slows to a manageable speed. What you described seems "normal" for a vehicle with nearly 300,000 miles. If you’re concerned about your ABS system, you can have a local mobile mechanic complete a brake pedal is pulsating inspection; to determine if anything needs to be repaired or replaced.

3. heavy brake applied front wheels lock then release repeatedly.Rear wheels not locking