Q: Heats up in the summer

The thermosta runs below the half mark in the winter but in the summer it goes up to the 3/4 mark. The air conditioner blows cold air. I have replaced water pump, thermostat, all hoses, and flushed the raditor.

Check for underinflated tires, dragging brakes, and transmission faults. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat (OEM, dealer supplied thermostats reduce diagnostic headaches), a plugged radiator (only flow testing can determine if the radiator is clear) , a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine running condition can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.