Q: Heating system suddenly quit working

Heating system suddenly quit working.The whole ac/heating sytem will not come on

3. Heating system suddenly quit working

Q: When I start my van the gauge will bounce up and down

This sounds like most likely an oil pressure sending unit problem. These vans are somewhat known for this problem. The sending unit sits down near the oil filter and will cause the gauge to read intermittently when the sending unit...

Q: 2007 f150 will stall during idle

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: i am going out of town for two weeks what should i do about my car battery

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your vehicle should be fine for 2 weeks. If you think there is going to be an issue, you can disconnect the battery cables so the vehicle cannot drain it. This may reset some...