Q: Heating system suddenly quit working

Heating system suddenly quit working.The whole ac/heating sytem will not come on

A: This may be related to a faulty blower moto...

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. The blower motor is a unit inside your vent system that blows warm air from the heater core to the vents when the heater is on or cool air from the air conditioning system when the A/C is on. There is a blower motor relay that supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. There is also a blower motor resistor that controls the various speeds and functions of the blower motor once it is turned on. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your blower motor and vent system.