Q: Heating system suddenly quit working

Heating system suddenly quit working.The whole ac/heating sytem will not come on

3. Heating system suddenly quit working

Q: Q: My '98 expedition, it drives fine for a while, then after a few hours, when sitting still, it idles rough then shuts off.

After some testing done to verify the EGR valve flow to see if the valve is intermittently sticking open causing the stall. This can be done using a scanner with the capability to open and close the EGR valve and...

Q: How do I check the engine coolant level?

Checking the engine coolant level is very important. Regular checks and maintenance is a good habit to get into over the life of the vehicle. To check the coolant level. Inspect to see that the coolant level reaches the...

Q: Q: Problem with two front doors.

In regards to the door that doesn't close always. The door latch mechanism can be lubricated with a spray lubricant. A dry graphie or white lithium grease are good lubricants to use. These will need to be sprayed on the...