Q: Heating issue

I am getting no heat to the cabin, i thought it could possibly be the heater core but not having any issue with losing or leaking coolant or any other sign that would point towards that. My temperature gauge rides right in the middle it isn't in the red or anything but that is higher than any previous car and several times throughout a drive goes slightly above the middle causing the fan to kick on more often then I belive it should. But I have never had any actual over heating issue with the car other than that, not in the summer or other wise. Any input is appreciated.

Hi there:

It’s possible that you have an obstruction inside the heater core that is causing the malfunction. However, it’s also possible that you might have an electrical fault, such as a bad fuse, faulty relay or heater control valve that is faulty. The best way to determine where the issue exists is to have a professional mechanic complete a heater is not working inspection.

3. Heating issue