Q: Heating/cooling system blowing cold/warm air when it should be warm/hot air

System isn't blowing as hot as it should. So I blew out the heater core via from core hoses. Didn't help. So I replaced thermostat. Didn't help. What could be the issue, a bad heater core?

A: This suggests you may have a clogged heater...

This suggests you may have a clogged heater core. As you know, the heater core circulates warm coolant through it that is used to blow the warm air into the cab via the blower motor. The other possibility may be that the thermostat is not allowing the engine to reach normal operating temperature. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your heating system.