Q: Heating and noise coming from bonut, car getting turn off frequently

Car accidently jumped on a stone, when it comes down it started making noise inside the bonut, i opened the bonut and found hot air coming from some parts, due to this car getting turned off frequently.

kindly suggest.

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. When the vehicle hit a stone, the radiator could have been hit and split open. This will cause the heat that you feel and the frequent shut downs due to the engine overheating. Open the hood to the engine compartment and check the radiator for any problems. If the radiator is intact and the coolant is full, then check the engine oil level. If the oil is not registering on the dipstick, then check the oil pan for any holes. The engine could be getting way too hot with no oil. If you need assistance in finding where the heat is coming from in the engine compartment, then seek out a professional, as one from YourMechanic to help you figure out your overheating issue.

3. Heating and noise coming from bonut, car getting turn off frequently