Q: Heating and air problem

Both, my air and heat stopped working at the same time. Nothing is coming out. I can mess with all the switches and it doesn't do anything. If I hit the ac button I can hear the engine change noises as well as if I turn it off but other than that nothing is happening. It just stopped working. And I don't know if this has anything to do with it but before it stopped working I had noticed like a mist coming out of it, like a fog, while the air was on.

A: Hi. In your owner's manual, you should ...

Hi. In your owner's manual, you should find a picture and the location of the fuse panel. The manual will also give you the location of the blower motor fuse and relay. First, check to see if the fuse is blown or the relay is bad. If the fuse checks out fine and the relay clicks when you turn on the fan, then the blower motor will need to be tested as it most likely has gone bad. If you would like some professional help with this problem, consider having a certitied technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your heating and air problem.