Q: Heater won't work

Why does my heater blow cold air

3. Heater won't work

Q: The heat isn't working in my 1995 GMC

Hi there. The symptoms you're describing (especially the soft radiator hose) along with the fact your heater is not working may be caused by restrictions in the coolant line such as an air bubble. This could have happened when you...

Q: What can cause your car to stall out and what can cause the rpms to go up?

It sounds like you are getting a bad reading from the crankshaft or camshaft sensor. Have the computer scanned and the data stream monitored for problems with the two sensors to see which one is causing the stall and erratic...

Q: dashboard lights won't turn on

Hi there: This issue is typically caused by a blown fuse in the fuse box located on the driver side of the vehicle. It could also be due to a bad electrical relay that powers these lights. To know for...