Q: Heater won't work

Why does my heater blow cold air

3. Heater won't work

Q: Heater not working and car overheating.

The first thing to check is if the coolant is low. This car is known to have a problem with the radiator leaking coolant on the sides and may have leaked most of the coolant out. This is why your...

Q: Does a transmission rebuild kit fix transmission slipping and seal leaking?

A transmission rebuild kit will normally include all seals and gaskets as well as other major components that contribute to the overall performance of the transmission. If the part is a wear item or a potential leak source, the rebuilt...

Q: Why would my check engine light continue to come on after replacing the EGR valve in my 2004 Chevrolet Impala

Hello. I would need to know which EGR code you are getting in order to be able to precisely tell you what may be going on. Most of the time if replacing the EGR valve does not solve the problem...