Q: Heater won't work

Why does my heater blow cold air

3. Heater won't work

Q: Heat not blowing as hot as it should be.

A clogged heater core is a possibility. The other possibilities that should be considered are a faulty heater control valve, malfunctioning blend door(s) in the in-dash ventilation network, collapsed hoses, inadequate coolant, and trapped air in the cooling system. If...

Q: Brakes vibrating when pressing brake pedal

Hello, typically when brakes are vibrating, there is usually something mechanically wrong like warped rotors, loose wheel bearings or worn tie rod ends. Checking the tie rod and wheel bearings is easy. The vehicle must be jacked in the air...

Q: So how would a relay,a fuse, cost for windshield wipers?

Hi Marques. Thanks for contacting us today. If your wipers are not working correct, it could be due to multiple reasons. Before we can give you an estimate for repair, it would be required to correctly diagnose the issue, so...