Q: Heater temperature does not come up when you raise the temp.

When it is. 40 degrees out and you raise the temp. To 70 I still get cold air. The engine temp. Is ok

Hi there. It sounds like a servo for the temperature control has failed. If the coolant level is full and the engine is reaching operating temperature, then there should be heat available. Make sure that the vents are not set for fresh air as 40 degree air takes a slight bit longer to warm than current cabin air. The cause of the servo being inoperative could be a failed servo, wiring harness, or controller. Checking these will require some disassembly of the instrument panel, a digital volt/ohm meter, and possibly a scan tool with air conditioner controls capabilities to monitor data values. I strongly suggest that you have a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car has no heat inspection.

3. Heater temperature does not come up when you raise the temp.