Q: Heater pipe broke water run out now car does not start

the heater pipe broke water run out ,car stalled and wont start ,filled water checked dipstick if water in oil no sign of water in oil

If you broke a coolant or heater hose or pipe and then continued to drive the vehicle until the engine seized up then you may have damaged the engine bearings, pistons and other major components in the engine. If the engine will not turn at all then it is seized up and needs a new motor. If engine turns but still does not start then you have warped the head and lost compression. You will need to have the cylinder head removed and repaired or replaced.

3. Heater pipe broke water run out now car does not start