Q: Heater pipe broke water run out now car does not start

the heater pipe broke water run out ,car stalled and wont start ,filled water checked dipstick if water in oil no sign of water in oil

3. Heater pipe broke water run out now car does not start

Q: Q: Car keeps overheating

When a car overheats when it is sitting still or moving slowly, this is because the cooling fans are not turning on. If the car is fine while moving, the thermostat is fine, although, anytime a motor overheats, it can...

Q: Q: Steering wheel shaking

The speed must be taken into consideration, in order to properly diagnose a shaky steering wheel during driving. A shaking or vibrating wheel at low speed may point to a problem with tires, or with bent/broken suspension components. On the...

Q: Car shutting off even with a new fuel pump.

In my experience I would recheck the fuel pump again since if it fixed the problem only a short period of time, then the new part may be defective. The fuel pressure test would let you know if it is...