Q: Heater not working

My air conditioner in my blows heat in the summer even if the temperasure is set for cold and cold air in the winter even if the temperature is set for heat

Hi there. In most cases, when the heater blows cold air, it’s due to the heater core being damaged or an obstruction of radiator coolant inside the coolant lines that heats up the core. On the reverse, when the AC does not blow cold air, it could be due to multiple problems ranging from low refrigerant to compressor failures. In this case, it’s likely that the heater / AC control switch might be the source; activating the heater in summer and AC when you need heat. You should have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a heater is not working inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of these issues you’re having and recommend the right repairs be completed.