Q: Heater not working - 2002 Chevrolet S10

I replaced the water pump, thermostat and heater core. Srill only blows warm. Temp actuactor is working

Hi there. It sounds like you may have a blend door motor failure. The blend door motor moves the blend door inside the HVAC case to literally blend the air temperature out of the vents by directing the airflow accordingly across the heater core and the evaporator. Remove the glove box door and inspect the blend door motor to see if it is moving when you change the temperature accordingly. If it moves, make sure whether the door is moving as well. The gear on the blend motor is known to fail. If this is the case, replace the blend door motor and recheck the operation and for heat. If you would like to have the fault verified, a qualified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the heating problem and assist with repairs.