Q: Q: Heater not blowing air

I changed heater motor and resister. Heater motor runs now but is not blowing air. When I change the speed control on the dash it's stuck on one speed still like it was before I changed the resistor. What else could it be, the switch on the dash? Truck has 160.000 on it

The blower control switch and blower resistor are used to control how much voltage is sent to the blower motor. If you are having the blower stuck on only one speed then the most common cause is going to be the blower switch and even the connector to the blower switch may be melted and need replaced.

3. Q: Heater not blowing air