Q: Heater issue

My heaters work sometimes when the weather is ok they work sometimes recently the weather has been cold the heaters come on all nice hot air but then the heaters are on no air cold or hot i don't understand what is happening after a while they are up and running again has is got something to do with the battery?or anti freeze ?

What you are describing sounds like an intermittent failure of the blower motor that circulates air in the HVAC system, however, there are certain faults that could occur in the electric circuit that powers the blower motor. If power is reaching the blower motor when the blower switch is in the on position and the blower motor is not functioning as intended then the blower motor is condemned and replaced. On the other hand, if there is no power, then the blower switch and the plug connection on the back of the switch, as well as the rest of the circuit should be inspected. If the circuit includes a blower motor resistor block, of course the resistor block has to be checked for continuity (i.e., specified resistance in ohms) at each position. If equipped with a relay in the circuit, that is easy to test and if the relay works consistently as commanded, you can assume there is no fault there. If you want these diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a non functioning cabin heater diagnostic and the responding mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. Heater issue