Q: Heater does not work and has a loss of power to the switches.

Ok I have changed the relay both under the hood and by the blower motor as well as the heater resistor. When I hook power to the motor it works. When I turn key on and switch between different fan settings I get some power at the motor but not enough, like 5 volts. Also on the heater control head the Ac and recirculate buttons do not light up. Can it be that this unit is my problem? thanks for any help you can give

3. Heater does not work and has a loss of power to the switches.