Q: Heater core not getting warm. I doubt anyone can identify the issue...

Car does not get heat most of the time. I have narrowed the issue down to the heater core not getting warm. Replaced heater core, water pump, thermostat, and flushed every coolant line I could find. Nothing has fixed it and local mechanics are stumped. Will go weeks without heat and randomly work for one start up. System has been bled multiple times in a variety of different methods that people swear by. I have removed half the dash so I can verify that the heater core lines do random things with temperatures but hardly ever get as warm as they should be.

You may want to consider having the heater control valve checked. Since this valve controls the flow of coolant from the radiator to the heater core, if this is not working properly, you may notice a lack of heat being produced. In some cases, it may also leak coolant. If you need help with this, please schedule an appointment to have one of our experts come to your location to diagnose and repair.

3. Heater core not getting warm. I doubt anyone can identify the issue...