Q: Heater core not getting warm. I doubt anyone can identify the issue...

Car does not get heat most of the time. I have narrowed the issue down to the heater core not getting warm. Replaced heater core, water pump, thermostat, and flushed every coolant line I could find. Nothing has fixed it and local mechanics are stumped. Will go weeks without heat and randomly work for one start up. System has been bled multiple times in a variety of different methods that people swear by. I have removed half the dash so I can verify that the heater core lines do random things with temperatures but hardly ever get as warm as they should be.

3. Heater core not getting warm. I doubt anyone can identify the issue...