Q: Q: Heater

heater fan only works on high speed

Q: Making a ticking noise as I drive and in park at idle

Without hearing the noise, it's impossible to say what it is, But I'm going to suggest that you may have a valve noise because that is a sound that most people describe as "ticking" It's is a regular sound that...

Q: Car will blow cold air but will not blow heat

The heater not working in some cases may be related to the overheating problem you are also having. This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater...

Q: Causes for heater to blow cold air

Hi...if you are referring to the passenger compartment heater, there are two possible causes of insufficient or no heat. The passenger compartment heater, also known as the "heater core", is essentially a mini radiator and the fluid running through this...