Q: Q: Heater

heater fan only works on high speed

Q: Howling noise coming from car

If there is a howling sound that comes on when a fan is turned on, then that may be a sign of a potential problem with the fan. Perhaps the fan's bearing has become worn, or the blades have somehow...

Q: When the hot air is turned on, the drivers side blows cold and passenger side blows hot.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. On most imports and some domestic cars, there the AC blend door distributes the air to different vents when the option is selected. This component is controlled by an electric actuator. Sometimes the fuse...

Q: No power at fuel pump fuse

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2007 Dodge Nitro. It is probably a faulty fuel pump relay which is located in the TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module). It is not removable as it is soldered in place. You...