Q: Heater blowing cold

My heater is not blowing hot air, A/C works fine. (Water pump was already replaced previously due to a separate issue). Car is not overheating I've pulled the heater hoses off and flushed the heater core/replaced hoses. I'm thinking it's the air blend actuator could this be the possible issue or something else?

If the vehicle is neither overheating or running too cool / taking too long to reach operating temperature, the thermostat is most likely opening and closing properly. Be certain the coolant is at the proper level and both hoses to the heater core are warm. If the heater core was flushed and flowing properly, then there can be a problem with the heater controls not signaling the blend actuator to open, or possibly a broken or detached blend door mechanism.

A certified technician can inspect the heating system and locate the exact cause for you.