3. heater blow cold air when idleing

Q: Car won't start and security light is flashing?

The Pass-Lock security system can be effected if the battery was disconnected or dead, as well as if something like the ignition switch was replaced. Try these steps below. The Passlock has two basic relearn procedures—a ten-minute procedure and a...

Q: I have a 2015 chevy Malibu, and the engine power reduced is on the dash. I have changed the throttle body, and the acceleration pe

An issue such as this would likely be associated with a check engine light. I would recommend having a qualified professional inspect your vehicle to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as check engine light inspections can...

Q: The battery light still shows after replacing with a new battery and the steering wheel is hard to turn. what is the issue?

Hi there. This sounds like a belt failure or belt driven component failure. First check to see if the belt is broken/missing, then check the driven component pulleys for resistance that may have contributed to the belt failure. If the...