Q: heater blow cold air when idleing

htr blows cold air when idling

3. heater blow cold air when idleing

Q: Brown stuff coming from the radiator.

Hi there: If you have almost 600,000 miles on your Impala, it's probably time to replace your radiator, as the brown stuff is likely rust coming from within your radiator due to excessive use.

Q: I had my transmission changed january this year and now i m having engine power reduced problems, could that be the reason?

Typically, the reduced power mode is triggered when there is an issue related to the transmission. There are a number of things that may cause and if the transmission was recently replaced, this may also have something to do with...

Q: Cooling fan malfunction

Hello there. The cooling fan running when the vehicle is shut off for this vehicle is fairly common. In some cases the cooling fan will run when the vehicle is turned off to continue to cool it down for a...