Q: heater blow cold air when idleing

htr blows cold air when idling

3. heater blow cold air when idleing

Q: What is making my car shut off and smoke coming from my oil cap?

The inner workings of the engine get very hot during operation especially is the vehicle beings to overheat. The smoke you are seeing come the oil cap may be fumes from the hot oil circulating through the engine. If the...

Q: Why does my truck cut off when the TPS is unplugged

Hello there, A few different items can cause the truck to shut off this way. The TPS may not be the cause. Most likely causes would be a vacuum leak, MAF sensor, oxygen sensor, or an exhaust leak. If you...

Q: Whining from transmission to rear end area 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Hello - your intuition is correct. The ring and pinion gear are severely worn, and will need to be replaced (w/all new ring and pinion bearings) to eliminate the "noise under load" you notice. Setting up a ring & pinion...