Q: Heater and radio stay on but can be shut off after Key is out of the ignition

After you turn off the vehicle the Heater and Radio stay on but you can shut them off, it has a remote starter that has stopped working as well (it suddenly stopped working with no other issues)

My first impulse is to say that you have a bad ignition switch or maybe a power relay sticking, but that remote starter is really a wild card. Often accessory installations like remote starters can cause unexpected problems in the vehicle electrical system. It depends on the quality of the part and the quality of the installation. You could try identifying the power relay in the fuse panel, (It might also be called an unloader relay in your owner’s manual ) and replacing it, but I wouldn’t go any further than that without a proper diagnosis. You can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your car and make a recommendation for fixing your problem.

3. Heater and radio stay on but can be shut off after Key is out of the ignition