Q: Heated core needs to be change

When I turn on my car my windows getting foggy and some steam going inside from the stove.Also when I turn heater on,the hot air starts coming after almost 25 minutes.Another thing is on the passenger side on the floor it's wet and looks like it is antifreeze.

If you suspect antifreeze in the cabin, a leaking heater core is a possibility. To find the leak, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. The lack of adequate cabin heat could be due to the heater core being plugged but it could also be due to a faulty (stuck open) engine cooling thermostat. Those possibilities would be considered by the mechanic as he or she evaluates the possible leak from the heater core. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.