Q: Heat guage

Hi there in December I changed the water pump and thermostat in my tazz however when I drive thr heat guage rises then it comes back down to normal. Yesterday as I got back from the airport and switchec the car off I heard like a boiling noise in the car similar to when water boils in a kettle. What could be causing this and how can I fix this problem. I generally drive 12 kms a day tht is to work and back home.

Hi there. Either the reservoir cap is not holding any pressure on the cooling system or the head gasket is burned in your engine causing the engine to overheat. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your overheating issue.